A duck hunter was enjoying a nice morning on the marsh when he decided to take a leak.
He walked to a tree and propped up his gun. A gust of wind blew it over.
It discharged shooting him in his genitals.
Several hours later in a hospital bed he was approached by his doctor.
"Well, I have some good news and bad news. The good news is that you will be OK. The damage was local to your groin. There was very little internal damage and we were able to remove all the buckshot.
''What is the bad news?" asked the hunter.
"The bad news is there was some extensive buckshot damage done to your penis. I'm going to refer you to my brother."
"Well I guess that isn't too bad" the hunter replied. "Is your brother a plastic surgeon?''
"No'' answered the doctor. "He is a flute player in the local symphony and he's going to teach you where to put your fingers so you don't pee in your eye."
(thanks for this one Karen x)

That's shooting your load the hard way Lol.xxx
ReplyDeleteLmao - you be a bad boy!!!! xx
ReplyDelete