Saturday, January 17, 2009

Quickies.........

Detained without trial.
Dressed in orange.
Repeatedly asked questions, they don't know the answers to.
How would you like to work in Homebase???!!!!!

A blonde friend of mine texted me asking, "what does idk stand for?"
I text her back back saying, "I Don't Know."
She replied, "omg, no one does!"

In the song Karma Chameleon by the Culture Club, Boy George sang, "I'm a man without conviction........."
He's not anymore..........

Boy George has been sentenced to 15 months in prison. His Lawyer has released a statement to his fans saying he is actually looking forward to it.. first thing he is going to do is have a shower.......

I was watching the show, 'When Animals Attack' the other day.
I reckon they should call it, 'When Stupid People Get Bitten.'

I went for a job interview.
The interviewer told me I would earn £1200 per month.
Then after six months I would be on £1400 per month.
I told him I'd start in six months time.....

What did the elephant say to the nude man?
"It's cute, but can it pick up peanuts?"

Boy George has appealed against his 15 month prison sentence in an all male prison...he wanted at least 5 years.

A surgeon went to check on his patient, a blonde. She was awake
so he examined her.
"You're doing fine," he said.
"Well how long will it be before I'm able to resume my normal sex life doctor?"
The surgeon paused, and was rather lost for words.
"What's the matter doctor, I am gonna be OK , aint I ?"
"Yes, yes, I'm sorry, you'll be fine...it's just that no one has ever asked me that after having their tonsils out."

CB042614

No comments:

Post a Comment