Fun, humor, jokes, pics, cartoons - some risque, some clean.
http://bigeyedeer.wordpress.com/2008/07/15/this-cartoon-wrote-a-sweary-word-on-your-toilet-wall/
Now THAT'S funny! :-)xxx
sorry to see you go DR.will drop in occasionly to see how your doing but i have a feeling your backing off a tad, so will keep it to a minimum ta ta
Mike - I love this one - my kinda humor! xxAdrian - I am not going anywhere - I have only moved the blog and I also was very busy over the holidays so feel free to say hi whenever!
Now THAT'S funny! :-)xxx
ReplyDeletesorry to see you go DR.
ReplyDeletewill drop in occasionly to see how your doing
but i have a feeling your backing off a tad, so will keep it to a minimum
ta ta
Mike - I love this one - my kinda humor! xx
ReplyDeleteAdrian - I am not going anywhere - I have only moved the blog and I also was very busy over the holidays so feel free to say hi whenever!